- 13 Mar
- Published on 13 March 2014
- Category: ECREA
- Written by Ricardo Valente
- Hits: 3877
SAVE UP TO 20% ON TRAVEL WITH THE STAR ALLIANCE™ NETWORK
The Star Alliance member airlines are pleased to be appointed as the Official Airline Network for ECREA.
To obtain the Star Alliance Conventions Plus discounts please follow the below steps to access the Conventions Plus online booking tool:
- Visit: www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates
- Under “Delegates login” enter conventions code TP04S14
- The online booking tool will open in a separate window* *should the online booking tool not open, please ensure that your pop-up blocker is disable.
Registered participants plus one accompanying person travelling to the event can qualify for a discount of up to 20%, depending on fare and class of travel booked.
The participating airlines for this event are: Ethiopian Airlines, Air Canada, Air New Zealand, Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, THAI, United, Asiana Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, TAP Portugal, SWISS International Air Lines, South African Airways, Turkish Airlines, EgyptAir, Adria Airways, Croatia Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Aegean Airlines.
Discounts are offered on most published business and economy class fares, excluding website/internet fares, senior and youth fares, group fares and Round the World fares.
Please note: For travel from Japan and New Zealand special fares or discounts are offered by the participating airlines on their own network. To obtain these special fares or discounts and for booking office information please visit: www.staralliance.com/conventionsplus/delegates and:
- Click on “Conventions Plus Booking Contacts” and enter the conventions code TP04S14
- Choose one of the participating airlines listed
- Call the respective reservation contact listed and quote the conventions code TP04S14 when requesting the special ticket.
When making your travel plans please present confirmation of your registration or proof of attendance for the Event/Convention.